Click the thumbnail of each image to see a larger version. Then click the large image to return to this page.
El Vado Sign
Blue Swallow Lobby
Our Lady of Guadalupe
Tiles at Motel Ruin
Pow Wow Motel Bar
Cadillac and El Rancho
Bedroom in Historic House
Old Diner in Glenrio
Antiques in Historic House
If you like these photos, you might want to look at a few of my photos from New Mexico that are availble on
as stock images and as prints.
Cafe Motel sign in Endee, New Mexico
- Large weathered metal sign with the words Cafe and Motel along Route 66 in New Mexico.
Route 66 Diner Interior
- Interior of Route 66 Diner in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Historic New Mexico Route 66
- Route 66 in Tucumcari, New Mexico, on the West side of Town looking East. Historic New Mexico Route 66 emblem stenciled on concrete median.
Retro Outdoor Light Fixture
- Outdoor lighting at the Pow Wow Motel in Tucumcari.
Motor Court Ruins Cubero New Mexico
- Ruins of old Motor Court on Route 66 in New Mexico, featuring an empty sign frame. Sky is dark and ominous from an approaching thunderstorm.
Chicago to LA
- Street sign showing mileage from Albuquerque, New Mexico to Chicago and Los Angeles.
Copyright © 1996-2006 by Carolyn Hasenfratz
My Art Work
Please also visit my other web sites:
Carolyn's Stamp Store
Carolyn Hasenfratz Design
The John's Modern Cabins News